A lot of you probably have heard about Humble Pie, but have never tried to make it before. I have had personal experience with Humble Pie and would like to share my list important procedures leading you to an ending of your just deserve.
A common mistake is to consider Humble Pie the same as the French Dish: Faux Pas.
Faux Pas is usually served after an initial error in judgement, usually occurring with incorrect placement of the classic knife-fork-spoon triad. Faux Pas will be covered in a Future Blog, but should not be considered the Alpha and Omega of the Processes initiated by Humble Pie.
Humble Pie is structured thusly:
- making the pie
- receiving criticism
- considering the consequences
- weighing the possibilities
- choosing sides
- unlocking the gun case (if available)
- hiding the family in the secret room under the floor
- breaking out the window glass and readying your bullet-proof vest
- initializing proper placement of your gas mask
- sending out your manifesto on YouTube
- calling your Mother and Father (if still applicable) and thanking them for this moment
- gritting your teeth, waiting for the first trip-wires to be activated
- lock and load – This is Your moment of Glory!
I wish to apologize for those of you who have inadvertently wandered onto the radical version of Humble Pie. This should have been called, ”The Humble Pie Manifesto – Bullets Cost Bucks”.
The True Humble Pie, cooking version – will be coming in a future blog…..